Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Still alive !

I am teaching three upper division courses this semester and somehow 2/3rds of April disappeared entirely into the the black hole of creating assignments, grading, and trying to get students to take responsibility for their own research projects.

At least spring finally made an appearance, so that is good. 



Plus, the ice boom is coming out this week, so that is good news too. Last year we couldn't do the class boat ride due to the massive chunks of ice that were still floating down the river. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.