Monday, March 9, 2015

I hate daylight savings time!

I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!  The kids were finally waking up in the morning and acutally moving of their own volition. Now - its pitch black again and they were dead to the world. ARGH!!!


Seriously - they keep telling us that it saves energy somehow but I have yet to see any serious proof of this.  How much energy do we waste with all the changing the clocks nonsense twice a year ? 

The only sensible thing I know of associated with the time change is the NFPA campaign to remind people to change the batteries in their smoke alarms at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.