Friday, February 13, 2015

Too d**m cold around here

I guess complaining about the weather can be dangerously similar to arguing with the narrator.  The actual temperature, not wind chill but temperature, was -6°F. Yep, negative six at 8 o'clock in the morning on a sunny day. The snow outside is so cold it crunches and snaps as you walk on it. The cushion in the seat my car was hard as a rock and made a crack sound when I sat on it. EEK!


The actual temperature has now risen to -1°F but the windchill has now dropped to -17°. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.