Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Buried under books ...

I am finally on the downhill slope of reading the books for the elementary-middle grade non-fiction category of the Cybils - 92 down and only 18 more to go, except that I haven't been able to get my hands on two of the nominees. 

It looks something like this ... 

Here is the pile of the first 51 books that I read ...
I took this photo before I had to return some to the library.

Then this was my to-be-read pile ...
you can see the pile in the photo above sitting to the right in this picture

At this point I have read six of the books out of this pile, then I got these ...


and I have read 22 of these - only two out of this pile haven't been read yet.

And this doesn't include the ebooks or the books that I sat around in the bookstore to read - or the ILL book that I just got.

EEK!

The good news that I have enjoyed the vast majority of these books. The bad news that that I have a ton of reviews that I need to write now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.