Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pause and Wednesday Update for Bout of Books

So ... I am going a on long car trip which means that a) I can get some reading done, since I am one of those people who can read in a car and b) I won't be on-line ! 

My update is pretty lame too since I spent most of the day finding a last minute hotel and washing clothes.


Wednesday 
Pages read today: 24 + 32 = 56 (I mostly read news articles instead)
Total pages: 614
Number of books I've read today: 2
Total number of books I've finished: 2
Books Finished Today: none :(


I read some from Traveling the Silk Road: Ancient Pathway to the Modern World by Mark Norell, Denise Patry Leidy, and the American Museum of Natural History with Laura Ross and am enjoying it. I hope to finish it in the car 

I also read some from A Vision in Velvet by Juliet Blackwell - the what six in the series ?  So far so good. 

Sorry for the lame update - we are packing and heading out the door shortly!  



1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE long car trips. You can get so much reading done. I feel terribly sorry for people who can't read in cars. Reading in cars is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.