Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rainbows, cuteness and random thoughts


Rainbow! We saw this in the sky over my daughter's school this morning as I was dropping her off. It was beautiful.
--  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~ 
Random cuteness ...

Last night at dinner my son made a little sketch of a drink in a coconut - it had something to do with what he was talking to his father about - then the word lime was said and next thing I know - my daughter was sitting there singing ...

"... you put the slime in the coconut, you put the slime in the coconut she drank them all down, you put the slime in the coconut she drink them all down ... Doctor!"

Well - now we know why they needed the doctor :) 

--  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~  --  ~~ 
For a cold war kid - the stuff going on in the Ukraine is very unnerving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.