Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sunday Post 1

The Sunday Post
Sunday Post Review 1 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Welcome to my first attempt at summarizing my weeks postings. For some bizzare reason I have been very productive this month creating posts - work avoidance is my theory. I doubt that I will keep up this pace.

So this past week I managed one formal book review.
Goth Girl and the Ghost of A Mouse by Chris Riddell

And I managed to notice that Oh the weather outside is frightful ...

I wrote up a lament, well alright  - a whine, about what the BBC did to Dirk Gently ...  What, oh what, did they do to Dirk ? Dirk Gently that is.

I participated in a few memes...

But I didn't avoid all work. Here are the Environmental News Posts from the past week  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.