Thursday, February 27, 2014

My hundred and first post !


I noticed, just slightly too late, that my last post was my 100th post. Just as I hit publish, as a matter of fact. My daughter just celebrated her 100th day of school yesterday (things are a little off because of all the snow days this year). We had meant to do something special for the 100th post - but oh well - now we are going to celebrate the 101st post by reading 101 Dalmatians, because that seemed like a logical thing to do.

The actual 100th post went past something like this.


So we are going to read 101 Dalmatian - because that totally makes sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I do read all of the comments and want to let you know that I really appreciate your stopping by and taking the time to leave a note. Work has fallen in on me and I have not had enough time to reply coherently lately so I apologize preemptively but still want to assure you that your comments are valued. I am using comment moderation to avoid using more annoying spam avoidance. Thanks for your patience.